Subject: [amos-list] Re: What's up with AmosNG?
From: Andrew Crowe <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 19:28:20 +0000

From: Andrew Crowe <[email-masked]>

Hi Everybody,

> Amos NG is being released this september.. it will be freeware and
> downloadable from the web site..

   I thought it was due /last/ september....  Are you sure that this time it's for real? :)

Also, (if it is really going to happen) how portable is it?  Any chance of a port to the AmigaNG, or ever PC/Mac? 
(just think, it could become *the* beginers language across the systems ;)

See ya.
-- 
       Manta Soft  -  Amiga programing & web page designing
     Http://members.tripod.com/~mantasoft/      ICQ: 21829166        
 Homepage updated 5/8/99 --- James Bond on GFX Card & CPU players!
  - ------------------- Quote of the day: -------------------- -
"Bother," said Pooh, as he built a glove with knives for fingers.

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

You can WIN $100 to Amazon.com!
If you join ONElistï¿½s FRIENDS & FAMILY program.  For details, go to
http://www.onelist.com/info/onereachsplash3.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html